Thursday, May 15, 2008

Only if they would walk faster..

There is a difference in how we see things- always judging people and how the "mature" people do- supporting us throughout.

I am happy that I have gained some flab (thanks to my compulsive eating at home) and so can work on it. So, I was ready in my jogging attire- bands, new shoes :), plugging the ipod and I was good to go. In fact I created a new playlist of all the songs which would make anyone groove. After a few rounds of warming up, I made those feet run faster and I was finally jogging. But what are these grandmas and pas doing..coming in my way, derailing me. Only if they would walk faster! But now what happened. I cant feel my legs. That burst of energy is gone. After a few minutes, I was just dragging my feet and panting (the music now was drone to my ears). So embarassed I was now just walking. I heard two girls giggling and I smiled thinking "Yes I know you are laughing at me. And you are sympathetic, I would have been more cruel in such a situation".

But then I heard words of encouragement. Someone was saying "Shabash shabash". It was an old lady sitting on a bench. And I was ready to start again :)

2 comments:

Arvind Iyer said...

Great.
Old day inspired you. And you are now inspiring others!

I hope we reach singapore flab free :)

Lage Raho.

Arvind Iyer said...

*lady