Thursday, September 20, 2007

Life with no external disturbance

The first day in ages when for the whole day I switched off my cell phone, disconnecetd myself from the internet and put a DND sign on my door. Didn't attend any class too. In short, a peaceful existence for a day. So, did I enjoy? Its amazing but the answer is yes I did (a lot). There were no stupid calls asking me "what is in mess?" and "do u have this song?" and no equally insane "hey, how u doing?" pings. Moreover, it was a very fruitful day!
Lately, the temptation of just leaving everyone and everything and being absorbed in myself is growing. But then the fact that I am (just) 24 and have to be atleast independent financially before I can give in to such pursuits.
But, when I can, thats going to be the kind of existence for me. Amen!

3 comments:

Nova said...

:) Isnt it strange the kind of pleasure simple things give one in life... This is one of them i guess :)

And you will lead such a life some day. Amen to that :)

Nikesh Rathi said...

Yeah ... Sometimes all you need is time with no one else but yourself !!!!

Anonymous said...

true